Suggested for my "Fun with Fiber Reactive Dyes" students!
This is a great at home project for adults and kids. Great outdoors, but manageable inside with proper drop clothe.
Included in this kit:
Pre-measured Procion MX dye (1 each in: Magenta, Turquoise, Yellow)
Soda Ash dye fixer
3 applicator bottles
Instructions with tying patterns
Tie Dye — it's so easy!
1. Wet garment and tie with rubber bands.
2. Soak in Soda Ash and mix the dyes with tap water.
3. Apply dye, wait 24 hours, rinse, wash, dry and enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.